WatStech has developed the capability to evaluate a wide variety of processes and technologies. Using specially tailored analytical procedures and facilities, we provide independent focused and confidential support.
- Quality and performance of Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) used in water treatment using a trademark service RapStech®;
- Filtration techniques ranging from granular media to membrane technology;
- Application of ozone systems to water treatment;
- Suitability of wastewater for biological nutrient removal (BNR) using nutrient batch tests;
- Evaluation of Advanced Oxidation Processes (AOP) for industrial wastewater treatment e.g. landfill leachates;
- Assessment of scaling in domestic water systems.