WatStech can offer an extensive suite of analysis and testing. In addition to standard analysis techniques, WatStech can offer tailored analysis to meet the specific needs of the client.
Water & Wastewater Analysis
- Organic analysis – COD, BOD, colour, UV absorbance;
- Solids – % moisture, loss on ignition, organics;
- Inorganics – nitrate, phosphate, etc;
- Physical – pH, turbidity, conductivity, TSS, Ash & VSM;
Analysis of adsorption media e.g. GAC
GAC (Granular Activated Carbon)
- Adsorption – Isotherms, pesticides and inorganics;
- Industry tests; Iodine Number, Methylene Blue, Sieve Analysis;
- Inorganics – metals attached, XRD, XRF;
- Porosity – BET surface area, micropore volume;
- Other – bed expansion, apparent density;
- Regeneration using laboratory scale furnace;
- Acid washing of GAC;
- Return to service evaluations.
Specialized, Customized Analysis
- COD fractionation service – Biodegradable COD rbCOD, Soluble & Particulate COD;
- Rapid Small Scale Column Tests (RSSCT);
- Amenability of wastewater for BNR/bio-p;
- Phosphate Release/Uptake rates;
- Biological fouling using Robbins device;
- Struvite/calcite formation;
- Scale formation and removal.